June 23, 2009

April & Justin Tie The Knot!

This past Saturday, April & Justin tied the knot at Twelve Stone Farm in Talking Rock, GA. If you have not been to this farm, it is a must see – Beautiful mountain views, huge sweeping willows over the pond, an adobe chapel and so much more. Even though it was hot, you could not have asked for a more beautiful day! It was like being in a fairytale - right down to the horse and carriage. Thank you to April & Justin for trusting me with your magical day. I can’t wait to see what life has in store for the two of you, your love and commitment to each other and your faith in God was so evident, I hope everyone can see it from your photos. I wish you Love and Happiness in your marriage always!

Thank you to Jay Minor of Click Studios for shooting with me and to Beverly for helping me stay organized and on time!

2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Holy cow! What an amazing spot! Totally gorgeous. I love the blues. This looks like it was an amazing wedding! Great job.

Cheers,
Jaci

GrayPhotography - Zach and Jody said...

Found you via the Pictage Blog post :) Love what you have going here! Very nice :) - JG